We believe that:
• All children are capable of learning;
• The school should help in the development of each student‘s maximum potential and individual capabilities;
• Education provides a key to success in adulthood, in one’s professional career and in the fulfillment of one‘s personal life;
• Students need the intellectual tools and social skills to function and adapt to an ever-changing international society;
• The ability to read, write, and to articulate one‘s thoughts are the tools which empower the individual over the course of a lifetime;
• Students must be educated to develop a personal code of conduct based on moral principles and compassion for others;
• Students must learn to live in peace with all peoples of the world and offer service to their local communities by becoming responsible citizens;
Objectives: (Expectations for Student Learning):
• Meet or exceed standards so they can join top universities worldwide. Communicate academically, professionally and effectively through writing and through speech.
• Demonstrate problem-solving skills, apply knowledge, and think critically and creatively.
• Read for understanding in order to synthesize information and develop a coherent argument.
• Access, utilize, and gain proficiency in evolving technologies to enhance learning and understanding
• Work effectively with others by listening, communicating, and collaborating while demonstrating respect, tolerance and acceptance of different perspectives
• Act as independently functioning adults by learning to self-advocate, to demonstrate self-respect, and to make positive decisions.