Leadership Program ‘I Lead’
Core of the program is to install the 7 habits of highly effective teens.The targeted segment from KG to grade 12
What are the 7 Habits?
- Be Proactive Take responsibility for your life- you are the driver not the passenger. If you get a Poor grade on a test, what will you say?
Teacher’s fault or should have studied more
- Begin with the end in mind
Define your mission and goals in life Decide where you want to go and draw a map
- Put first things first. Prioritize and do the most important things first. Taking Habit 2. I mean your planed (goals) and making them important
- Think win-win. Have an: everyone can win attitude
It’s an attitude toward life. It is the foundation for getting along well with other people
- Seek first to understand then to be understood
Listen to people sincerely Key to good communication. Listen first, talk second
- Synergize: Work together to achieve more
Synergy is: Celebrating differences, Teamwork, open-mindedness, finding new and better ways
- Sharpen the saw Renew yourself regularly-do things just for you
Take care of your body, mind, heart, and soul
How can these habits help you?
Get control of your life. Improve your relationships. Make smarter decisions. Get along with your parents. Overcome addiction. Define your values. Get more done in less time. Increase your self-confidence. Be happy. Find balance among school, work, friends and everything else
We have 3 different strategies to instill the habits in the heart of our students.
We have lots of activities under these strategies