Growth Mindset Program
In partnership with Dr. Carol Dweck, Professor of Psychology at Stanford University and she is one of the first researchers in the field.
We added the Growth Mindset program to our Character education Program
This program benefits students from KG to 12
Students learn that there is no limit to their talents and intelligence.
They can always develop through hard work, training, good strategies, and feedback from others.
- Those with a growth mindset strive and achieve more than those with a fixed mindset (those who believe their talents are inherited and a reality that cannot be changed).
- You will not be afraid to stand out from others as you can catch up with them.
- You will be confident in yourself and the successes of others will be a source of inspiration
- Others’ comments on your performance will be a path to self-development, not a painful criticism.
- Challenges will be a path to excellence and self-development
- You will enjoy the challenge and grow and excel in it.
- The frustration will go away A growth mindset leads to increased motivation and achievement.The practices of teachers and parents have a significant impact on building the mindset of students.That’s why we trained our team, continue to teach it to our students and are happy to introduce he program to our parents. We believe that every student should have the opportunity to develop a growth mindset.