The procedure for admission is as follows:
- Fill out an application form in the admissions office.
- Children are admitted into Grade 1 if their age is 5 years and 6 months by September 1st.
- If there is no place in the respective level, parents will be informed and the student is placed on the waiting list until further notice.
- Priority will be given to siblings and relatives of students who are already enrolled in Safir Schools.
- If a place is available, parents will be called and a time will be set for an assessment of the student.
- Assessment then takes place at school or online (if the student is outside the country).
- A second interview or assessment may be scheduled if deemed necessary by the administration.
- Parents will be notified if the student has been accepted in the school, and an appointment will be scheduled for payment and admission to school. The parents might be asked to sign a conditional acceptance consent form, if the student is accepted even though below the required academic level.
- A place is not reserved for the student unless payment and registration is completed within three days of notification of acceptance.
- 4 photos
∙ Student’s passport copy.
∙ Birth certificate copy.
∙ Student’s Turkish residency copy
∙ Parents’ Turkish residency copy
∙ Student’s original last year’s certificate (legalized)
∙ Parent’s passport copy
Student records and data should be kept up to date. Please inform the school office of any changes in address, phone numbers, custody issues, family or social circumstances, or any other important information.