Our full-day Kindergarten program begins with our KG1 students, aged 3 and above and moves on to grades KG2 and KG3.
As a preschooler, your child will experience a full language immersion in English and Arabic and added Turkish as a third language.
Our team of educators ensures your preschooler learns in a stimulating environment that develops their physical, emotional and social experiences while encouraging creativity and imagination.
KG students learn through play, purposeful work, puppetry, narration, and other expressive arts and designs. The rewards of this play-based approach to school entry become apparent when children enter Grade 1, and start their school journey up through the years.
Our students now have the opportunity to explore the worlds of literacy, numeracy and arithmetic. The KG program plans to achieve and acquire language competence, build rich vocabulary, and broaden knowledge by exposing students to carefully selected curriculum. Kindergarten curriculum allows students to analyze and observe their world, thus articulate their observations. Students develop lifelong capacities for creative thinking, self-confidence, reasoning and dialogue, awareness of others, and readiness and enthusiasm for academic learning.
What do students learn?
• Knowledge: Foundation skılls in all subjects.
• Concepts: Understanding powerful ideas.
• Attitudes: Approaches to learning and the world around them that support them as enthusiastic lifelong learners
• Action: Understanding and experiencing that everyone can make a difference.
• Skills: To enable students to succeed in a changing challenging world.
full immersion in English, Arabic
What are the subjects taught?
• English Language Arts
• Social Studies
• Art and Crafts
• Music and Drama
• Physical Education(PE)
• Arabic language
• Islamic Studies (Quran and ethics)