We believe that it is the responsibility of the school to help students build their personality and morals. Values-based education proved to be more effective in enhancing student learning and promotes continuous improvement of personal, social, moral and economic wellbeing. Modern civilizations are built and developed based not only on sciences but also on morals and values. Personal Success in life requires both academic and moral competence.
The values program offers nine values to be accomplished approximately each month. Depending on their positions and specialties, the entire staff cooperates on delivering the message and training for the behavior built on this value. The values program related student work is displayed on all of the bulletin boards across the school and in the classrooms; in addition, it is displayed during the school exhibitions.
Our morals are derived from Islamic religion which emphasizes the below principles: Respecting others including teachers, students, and all staff members Tolerating diversity by contributing to the team, demonstrating self-responsibility and self-discipline Believing in equality among students and their rights to get the best education and challenges them to reach their maximum potential. Ensuring that happiness is not simply maintained when you reach a goal, but rather is being experienced while striving towards achieving it
We expect our staff to be responsible for implementing the values program that supports the personal, social and spiritual development of every student at the school. But our mission cannot be carried out by our staff only. Parents are our partners throughout the way and we should share with them our plans and expectations and perhaps arrange the procedures between them and our team to insure that there is harmony between school and home.
As for Safir staff, we are doing our best to intensify the sense of appreciation and belonging. Values Program Objectives:
– To establish a motivating and guiding school environment for the students to create their life goals and discover their potentials and capabilities.
– To enlighten the students about the morals and behavior policies that will build up their personalities as happy, successful, creative and productive citizens.
– To encourage the students to practice these morals and manners within and outside the school.
– To communicate with the families and guardians in order to verify the messages delivered to the students and to sustain a harmonized environment both at school and home.
– To teach students about moderation throughout their lives and making balanced decisions and choices.
– To teach students about positive thinking about life, themselves and others.